WELCOME


Friday, July 22, 2011

Grand children

I wanted to post this for a  long time now and here are my cute grand children.She is wearing the frock I stitched.The shirt my grandson is wearing is the one I bought from India.The cloth as I told you is been with me for a long time and as soon as my daughter saw that she wanted a frock for Tara and wanted to take a portrait in that.Nice Idea isn't it?

Rishi & Tara


Here is another bundle of energy and a joy to watch.He is always smiling and very people friendly.( my sons son).We are leaving to Florida this weekend for his first B'day and will be with him till mid August.

Tharun




4 comments:

saheli said...

cute little kidoos...luv them.my hugs and kisses..both the dresses were awsome...suits them well...nice potrait aunty.

Thendral said...

Lovely photos!

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

sweet kids.... lucky to have a gandma like you.... i think u'll have lot of happy moments with these kids.... and pirantha naal nalvazhthukkal to tharun...

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful blog aunty and you are very talented too :) lucky grandkids!