WELCOME


Monday, August 26, 2013

My First attempt in Paper Quilling!

A big Hi to all my blog viewers. It has been a very long break, as I am busy with my grand children, and also because of my health,which is also not so good .I have been suffering from joint pain for the past six months and now I feel a little better with the Suppliments I am taking.I am happy that I am able to do at least a little bit of craft.I made some beaded Jewellery too which I will post next.My daughter took me to a bead show and it is awhole new world.I was very excited and bought some beads too.Once I do some Jewellery I will post them.

This is my first attempt in Quilling and I am happy to share it with you all.



See you all with some more good craft projects.

3 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Very Very beautiful. is it your first attempt? Looks like an experience one have done it.

www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

SUGANTHI said...

Very beautiful !!!!

Zeenath Zafar said...

Great job friend!!!!!.......